Cheesy Asparagus Quiche
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 45 mins
- 1 cup
Manchego cheese, shredded
- ½ cup
- ½ cup
- ¼ tsp
- 1 tbsp
pre-made pie crust, unbaked
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
- Prep the asparagus by chopping the base off, keeping only the tender part. Chop into 3-4cm pieces and then boil or steam for 10 mins. Drain and set aside.
- Place the pre-made (or homemade) pie pastry into a 26cm pie plate, brush with melted butter and then spread the steamed asparagus onto the base.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, cream, a2 Milk™ and salt, stir in grated cheese.
- Pour mixture over the asparagus.
- Bake for 15 mins, then turn the oven temperature down to 160°C and bake for approximately 30 mins more.
- Quiche will be cooked when a knife inserted comes out clean. Let stand for 5 - 10 mins before serving.