- 25 mins
- Cooking time
- 8 mins
- ¼ cup
- ⅓ cup
- 2½ tbsp
- ¼ tsp
- 2¼ cups
2 Milk ™ , room temperature
- ¼ cup
dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 tbsp
- In a large microwave safe bowl combine the cocoa powder, sugar, cornflour and salt. Mix well.
- Gradually add milk, whisking constantly until mixture is blended evenly and no lumps exist.
- Place the bowl in a microwave. Cook at P100 for 8 mins pausing every 2 minutes to stir the mixture. After the 8 mins, the pudding should have thickened.
- While still hot, add the chopped chocolate, butter and vanilla extract and whisk well until incorporated and pudding is smooth.
- When done, immediately pour pudding mixture into individual mugs or glass bowls. To prevent a skin forming, place a cling wrap on the surface and refrigerate for 2 hours, or until set.
- Serve chilled (optional – garnish with mint leaves)