Sausage and egg muffins
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 25 mins
cumberland sausages cooked and chopped
- 2 cups
pecorino cheese (or cheddar cheese), shredded.
- 1 can
- ½ cup
- 1 tsp
- ½ tsp
fresh coriander and avocado to serve
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, a2 Milk™, salt, pepper and chilli powder.
- Grease a 12 cup muffin tray. Evenly dispense half of the sausage and cheese into the prepared muffin cups. Pour egg mixture into the each muffin cup until half full.
- Top with remaining sausage, cheese and olives.
- Bake on centre rack for 20 – 25 mins.
- Remove from oven and top with fresh coriander and avocado.