- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 15-25 min
- 24 mini or 12 big
- 1 1/4 cups
- 1 1/2 tsp
- 1 cup
veggies, grated (carrot, zucchini)
- 1 cup
ham, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup
a2 Milk™ Full cream
- Pre-heat oven to 180°c and grease muffin tins with a spray of oil to give a light coating.
- Place dry ingredients in a mixing bowl and whisk lightly with a balloon whisk to aerate and ensure well combined. Add grated veggies, ham and cheese. Using your fingers, lightly toss and mix through to separate and evenly distribute ingredients.
- In a different bowl, whisk together milk, egg and oil. Add wet ingredients to dry. Stir lightly until just combined – do not overwork or muffins will toughen.
- Spoon mixture into prepared muffin tins. Cook for 15 mins for mini muffins and 25 mins for the larger ones.
- Allow to cool in tin for 5 mins before removing to a cooking rack. Eat immediately or keep them in the fridge for a few days, giving them a quick zap in the microwave to freshen them. Alternatively, freeze in freezer bags and enjoy whenever.
- TIP: Try other combinations such as fresh herbs or chives; grated pumpkin; sweet potato; sweet corn; or semi dried tomato and fetta.