- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 1 hour 30 mins
large onions – peeled and ﬁnely chopped
garlic cloves – peeled and crushed
- 2 cups
a2 Milk™ Full cream
Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp
large jacket potatoes –washed and thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 180⁰C/ 350⁰F, and grease a roasting dish.
- In a frying pan, add the olive oil and onion, and gently fry for around 2-3 minutes until softened.
- Add the garlic and continue to fry for 1 minute before removing from the heat.
- Place a layer of potato slices in the roasting dish, sprinkle with the onion, garlic, salt and pepper, and then repeat.
- Continue until you have at least 4 layers.
- Pour the a2 Milk™ over the top until the top layer is just covered.
- Roast in the oven for around 1hr 30 minutes, until the potato is soft